Do You Know the Best Hair Loss Treatment? Healthy Food in Health Care
Do You Know the Best Hair Loss Treatment?
Hair Loss is a common problem which arises mainly due to environmental pollution and also sometimes due to heredity. Physical as well as emotional factors are also very responsible for hair loss. If you lead a stressful life it will cause more hair loss than normal condition. Also your hair will become dull and lifeless if you are emotionally upset. As soon as your body finds its equilibrium and you have recovered from stress, the hair loss should cease. So the best hair loss treatment is to reduce stress from your life.
Few Tips to Manage Your Stress
• Take deep breathing to manage your stress. It is simple as well as very effective means to reduce stress. It is the core component of many stress management techniques, which are comparatively complex in nature.
• meditation is also another popular stress management technique. It is the process of focusing upon the core of one’s being. It soothes the mind, body and the emotions.
• Yoga is also a highly effective stress management technique. It has many forms but all forms work on the principle that the mind has a connection with the body and breathing. Yoga restores the balance and harmony in the body and emotions through different breathing exercises and postures. It increases the body’s flexibility and capability for relaxation.
For faster hair growth and re-growth, you should usually take a varying combination of several key amino acids, biotin, vitamins B6 and E, and zinc. Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that you need to take or eat to maintain healthy hairs are:
* All B vitamins-particularly vitamins B-6 and B-12, folic acid, biotin
* Drink 4- 6 glasses of water daily.
You can also take some herbal hair loss supplements that specifically targets baldness and hair loss. Massage also helps to stimulate hair growth. It is age-old hairs lose natural treatment to stimulate the hair follicles, unclog any blocked oil glands in the scalp, and help promote a healthy scalp and new, healthy hair growth.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © 2015 Healthy Food in Health Care - All rights reserved